British people living in Europe

Open 24/7 Come in, relax and chat about issues relating to the P-O.

Moderator: Moderators

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

British people living in Europe

Post by Admin »

Would you be interested in being photographed as part of a 'Brits in Europe' photography project by superb, up-and-coming photographer, Charlie Clift?

It's not for a television programme or with any ulterior motive other than to capture the essence of the reality of living in the EU. It would be mainly fun, but also a great record for you to look back on in the future.

Charlie says….

About the project:
I want to capture the life of a British person living in Europe by photographing portraits. My aim is to photograph people from many different countries, of many different ages and with many different occupations. I want to show the variety of lives that Europe offers and show through this the reality of living in the EU as a British citizen.

A bit about me:
I love capturing character and telling people's stories in interesting ways. My previous project focused on British people living in Spain and got huge attention both on and off-line. The project, called Brits Abroad, was featured on the BBC news online, in the Independent, the Telegraph and will be in a gallery show in central London soon. It has caught the interest of researchers, experts, politicians and the general public alike. Other projects I have photographed include Passionate People Talking and Portrait of California. I also work regularly with editorial clients such as The Sunday Times Magazine, Tatler and The Independent Saturday Magazine, and I have created global campaigns for many varied clients such as Samsung, Bayer, Allianz and Action for Children.

You can see a portfolio of my photographs here:
http://www.charliecliftphotography.com/

Interested? Contact Charlie on info@charliecliftphotography.com.
Please feel free to share as Charlie is looking for Britis anywhere in France and Europe.
Santiago
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Santiago »

That sounds interesting. I'd volunteer for it.
Domaine Treloar - Vineyard and Winery - www.domainetreloar.com - 04 68 95 02 29
malcolmcooper
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by malcolmcooper »

Yea, I'm in.
Malcolm Cooper

I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

Lol, I have a vision of me in a Hilda Ogden pinnie and headscarf, for one job, Nike designer shoes ,jeans and leather jacket for my other one , overalls and toolbox for my third and in a car with taxi sign on top...
Cleaner, bouncer when guests overstay ,handywoman when trades won't turn out and mum with a car.

Not for me, I don't even do selfies
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.