James Garner

Open 24/7 Come in, relax and chat about issues relating to the P-O.

Moderator: Moderators

opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

James Garner

Post by opas »

God bless. My other half is in mourning and hoping the 33 episodes not available on youtube will now be made available.

86 seems to be a significant number in age years.
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
Merisin
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Merisin »

At least he lived to a ripe old age. Personally I find it difficult to get very concerned when hundreds of innocent women and children are being massacred in Gaza with the tacit support of the French and British governments.

Mary
blackduff
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by blackduff »

Merisin wrote:At least he lived to a ripe old age. Personally I find it difficult to get very concerned when hundreds of innocent women and children are being massacred in Gaza with the tacit support of the French and British governments.

Mary
Mary
Have you stopped what you've read about the Gaza et al. About 400+ rockets were sent by the Palistanians into Israel and it hit more than a small amount of women and kids on that side.

If you want support, you have to be truthfull about what is happening and why this happened this "time". I am pretty certain this "time" was when three Israel kids were killed and dump them like garbage.

Blackduff
FACEBOOK THOUGHTS: Remember that old phrase: if you're not paying for it, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
tia
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by tia »

Can't see what gaza has to do with james garner?
and why should the french or british go over there and stop them? Isn't there enough problems in our own countries.
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

I don't feel I need to comment to Mary but will,

The recent shooting down of an inocent passenger plane,the war in Gaza, thefrench rugby players attacked by youths with machettis are all tragic , fortunatly none of them ever crossed my path or featured in my life, that said I still feel the sadness of the tragedies that are going on.

I will still sit down and watch an episode of Rockford files this afternoon between my various house visits and trips to the laundry room.
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
tia
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by tia »

I used to love the rockford files!! Haven't seen the episodes for years, are they on you tube?
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

Yes, though some are not avaiableat the moment.
Debeneur.
blackduff
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by blackduff »

Opas
What was the series with Garner where he was a local sherrif in a small village somewhere in the middle-west of America. He had an oldish motor bike which was stuck into the mud at his area. I liked his humour most in stories like him.

My wife didn't like his programs but nobody was all going to like all programs. It's just, once in awhile, Garners humour pleased me often.

I'll be thinking him until it's my turn to change over too.

Blackduff
FACEBOOK THOUGHTS: Remember that old phrase: if you're not paying for it, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
Allan
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Allan »

blackduff wrote:Opas
What was the series with Garner where he was a local sherrif in a small village somewhere in the middle-west of America. He had an oldish motor bike which was stuck into the mud at his area. I liked his humour most in stories like him.

My wife didn't like his programs but nobody was all going to like all programs. It's just, once in awhile, Garners humour pleased me often.

I'll be thinking him until it's my turn to change over too.

Blackduff
Are you thinking of Nichols?

All the episodes of the Rockford Files are on Netflix
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

Maverick?
Debeneur.