Looking for chat in English

Open 24/7 Come in, relax and chat about issues relating to the P-O.

Moderator: Moderators

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Looking for chat in English

Post by Admin »

RECEIVED BY EMAIL

i'm a reader of PO-life and i wonder if you know from your enghlish speaking communauty somebody who can chat with me or teach me once a week in order to keep up my english (i took the certificate of profeciency in english many years ago).
i'll pay the person.
I live in perpignan , i teach french as a foreign language and i'm 49 years old.
thank you very much for your answer
best regards

virginie 06 80 61 78 52
Robert Ferrieux
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Robert Ferrieux »

Canet Acceuil runs English conversation classes every second Tuesday at 10 a.m. to midday. You don't have to live in Canet if you're willing to come all the way. The annual subscription is about 30 €; for this sum you can attend several classes (Spanish, painting, etc. etc.) Send me a pm is you're interested.
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Admin »

Sorry everyone. I forgot to stress that I received this by email, and posted it myself, so several replies have come back directly to me. I know that Virginie is following the thread, so I suggest she register, so she can receive PMs herself. In the meantime, I will delete the answers I have already posted here, and send them on to her by email so that they can remain private.