super mice

Open 24/7 Come in, relax and chat about issues relating to the P-O.

Moderator: Moderators

opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

super mice

Post by opas »

I was asked by one of my clients to check their property due to the alarm going off. All was still secure so I had a nosey inside to see if perhaps a picture had fallen off the wall or similar......mice droppings were evident.

I set 5 traps and returned this morning. The blighters had taken the sweet offerings but left the savory! No mice though in the traps.I think we have Houdini mice.

Sorry folks but now the pellets are down. This is a select property that has a full season of rental, there will not be any pets or children there fore at least 4 months so only the unwanted guests will be affected.

Any other suggestions?
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
sue and paul
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by sue and paul »

I have a little tip for mouse-trapping....use a spot of glue and fix your bait, which could be a bit of toffee, a cat/dog nibble, cheese or w.h.y. Always works here, and your bait lives on to see off another souris :idea:
montgolfiere
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by montgolfiere »

They seem to like Chocolate. However since we acquired our cat, he is busy most nights keeping the Blighters at bay!!
kspoppet
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by kspoppet »

Mice love peanut butter! Put a big blob on some cotton wool, it makes it harder for the nice to take it away so they stay and the trap works!
mammadee
Rank 2
Rank 2

Mice with sweet tooth

Post by mammadee »

A friend discovered mice in her house. They also liked chocolate. She put Exlax down and the mice died happy! Don't know if Exlax or similar exists in France?