delete

Open 24/7 Come in, relax and chat about issues relating to the P-O.

Moderator: Moderators

opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

delete

Post by opas »

Can a delete feature be added to airport travel section, so they can be delegated by poster after the date has passed.
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Probably....but explain a bit more what you mean. You know I'm a little technically challenged!
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

Well I put a post on offering a lift to beziers airport for 2 nd September.....I cannot delete it.let the posts remain that are still offering a lift...
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Opas if you go to your posting on the right you will see "quote edit X" clicking on X should delete the post. Failing that click on Edit and manually delete all your post.
Dylan
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

I seewhat you mean. I can set it so that posts delete automatically after a certain number of days, but that would mean that if, say, somebody puts something up well in advance, it might go before the departure date. Could make it two weeks or 30 days for eg? Any thoughts anyone? Or just ask people to PM me or post if they want a thread removing?
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

Sue wrote:Opas if you go to your posting on the right you will see "quote edit X" clicking on X should delete the post. Failing that click on Edit and manually delete all your post.
Tried that initially but nothing happened.
Debeneur.