And its only the 14th July

Open 24/7 Come in, relax and chat about issues relating to the P-O.

Moderator: Moderators

opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

And its only the 14th July

Post by opas »

I have done 3 changeovers this season....one has forgotten to empty one wardrobe :roll: another set off without 2 handbags and one homeowner had to contact me because they set of from UK without french house keys......Happy to help as always :D
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

update.

a guest lost his families boarding passes for Ryanair, phoned me asking if I knew a cyber café near where he was staying in Perpignan. I looked in pages jaune , found one (he didn't find it even with my brilliant directions) and asked me if I could go to the apt early to do the clean......with his tickets! I did, because I am like that. A mumbled thanks and off they went :roll:

I started a C/O at a Mas on Saturday after the clients left. I then went to sort out the above situation.
Guests were then due to arrive at the Mas around 16.00 Sunday. As it was scorching I thought I would make a start about 7 am. I was just sweating my dodas off in the top floor bedroom when I heard a car on the gravel drive, I assumed it was the pool guy with the same idea as me......Nope 2 brit cars , guests had arrived early.........08.30am!
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
Robert Ferrieux
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Robert Ferrieux »

I hope you told the Blighters to drive around the block till 4 o'clock!

:roll:

Helen
Santiago
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Santiago »

Rearrange the following words to make a famous phrase...

feeds, that, hand, bite, don't, the
Domaine Treloar - Vineyard and Winery - www.domainetreloar.com - 04 68 95 02 29
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

Exactly, Santiago.

Service with a smile, happy to help etc to the client
I can moan about them later.

The party who arrived early were banished to the garden and pool and summer kitchen ( what a beautiful area to be sent to) over 4 hours later I left them to get their luggage in the property.
Debeneur.