Kate

Open 24/7 Come in, relax and chat about issues relating to the P-O.

Moderator: Moderators

CarolineN
Rank 3
Rank 3

Kate

Post by CarolineN »

I would just like to thank Kate for all her hard work on keeping the web site (and magazine) going. It has proved to be a useful tool for me since settling here last year and I have met some lovely people by using the Forum.
Thank you Kate
Marguerite & Steve
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Kate

Post by Marguerite & Steve »

CarolineN wrote:I would just like to thank Kate for all her hard work on keeping the web site (and magazine) going. It has proved to be a useful tool for me since settling here last year and I have met some lovely people by using the Forum.
Thank you Kate

Hear, Hear, like you I have met a few good friends, and some very good friends, and some just about family.. :lol:

Just a shame she has the hassle of the odd few that like to create problems for this very informative web site, which then can make it quite intimidating for new members, New members feel free to pop in now and again, your all more than welcome, and just ignore the "ignorant" ones.
Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change.
Life's too short to be anything... but happy.
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

I totally agree Caroline and Marguerite. Kate does an excellent job in keeping things together I am sure I would have run a mile by now! The forum has been a great help to me and has answered many of my questions over the past few years. Its just a shame some of the stalwarts have decided to leave.
Dylan
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Thanks Caroline and gals. When I saw my name, I thought 'Oh oh. What have I done now?!!' I'm more used to getting told off than the opposite, so it was lovely, refreshing change to read that.
Merci :oops:
Marguerite & Steve
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Marguerite & Steve »

Pay me when I see you.. :lol: :lol: oops can members see this.. :wink: :wink:

Your a lovely lady, and my bezzi mate...so YES I am bias. :roll:
Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change.
Life's too short to be anything... but happy.
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Are you at St J P de C Thursday Kate. If you are my new addition will be with me!
Dylan
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

I'll be there in the sausage queue Sue. Looking forward to seeing the cutie!!

Will a tenner do the job this time sis?? I cant afford to keep on paying 50 quid a month!!
tia
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by tia »

I see pepe is travelling, he loves the car and all the attention!! to think they were going to put him down; bet he thinks he's in heaven now.
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

He is just gorgeous. He is so stupid the things he does but not that stupid he hasnt got us wound around his little paw. Hubby is lying on top bed watching telly and Pepe is curled up beside him asleep. He goes everywhere in the car with me. Hopefully the lampshade will come off tomorrow. Everything seems to have healed up well.
Dylan
tia
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by tia »

has he done the thing where he sits on your lap and lifts his paw up and then literally falls on his back as if to say rub my tummy now? use to make me laugh that! I'm glad you love him and that he has fallen in love with you, as at his age it is always hard to find homes ,
Robert Ferrieux
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Robert Ferrieux »

from Us Both

Kate, you're doing a great job! It's a pity we (all of us) don't think of praising you often enough. You take a lot of flak but keep bouncing back with a cheerful grin.
I admire:

a) your tolerance
b) your patience
c) your very hard slaving away at a hot forum
d) your continuing good humour
e) the gentle way you warn agitators to cool it
f) your optimism

and, of course,your brilliant brain-child: starting a forum to help everyone to be more comfortable, at ease and confident in the beautiful region we've chosen as our home.
Thanks, Kate. :D
DaveM
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DaveM »

I second all that. Or third it, or whatever.
DaveM
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: