Do you need any help? Looking for employment around Perpignan

For those who are looking for employment, or have a post available.

Moderator: Moderators

mcox
Rank 0
Rank 0

Do you need any help? Looking for employment around Perpignan

Post by mcox » Sat 04 May 2019 12:23

Hi, are you looking for any help in or around Perpignan? I live in Perpignan and would be happy to take care of the cleaning and the changeovers for your rental properties. I’d love to take care of your garden if you have the tools. Or, perhaps you need a dog walker – daily or occasional ? A pet sitter ? Do you need any secretarial work done ? I have also worked as a home care worker. I would be happy to keep you company or do your shopping. Maybe you are looking for French practice ? Or perhaps a child minder ? Any kind of employment considered. Just send me a message or give me a call on 07 85 33 35 04. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks ! Mary

opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Do you need any help? Looking for employment around Perpignan

Post by opas » Sat 04 May 2019 13:01

Are you registered as AE? I sometimes could do with another pair of hands in the summer...I don't want the hastle of employing someone, but happy to pass extra work to a fellow AE
-----------------------------------------------
www.Debeneur.com
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
Jennif`hair ,English/French speaking mobile hair dresser jenjenlouise@hotmail.com

mcox
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by mcox » Sat 04 May 2019 13:23

Hi, thanks for your reply. What is AE? I'm registered with Pole Emploi. I wouldn't need to be employed as such, just need the money. Thanks..

opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas » Sat 04 May 2019 19:51

Auto entrepreneur. If you were it would be simple, you bill my client direct and declare to ursaaf.
I cannot just pass you work unless any of my clients use cheque emlpoi.

Another option would be register with employment agencies( interim)

Good look
-----------------------------------------------
www.Debeneur.com
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
Jennif`hair ,English/French speaking mobile hair dresser jenjenlouise@hotmail.com