FRANCE TELECOM from UK

Problems/advice relating to your PC/Mac/Phone/Television/ Satellite TV/DVD/Blu ray......

Moderator: Moderators

Karrie
Rank 4
Rank 4

FRANCE TELECOM from UK

Post by Karrie »

Hi,

I need to phone the English speaking service from the UK , but the number is an 0800 number which I believe only works from inside France. I've tried it several times without success. The only other number I have is the normal French speaking service. Can anyone help? The number tried is 0800 364 7775. Ive tried it with 0033 and omitting the zero before the 8 but nothing works. :(
john
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by john »

Hi Karrie,

I don't know if this is what you are looking for,but mabe this link will help.

http://boutique.orange.fr/mx/?tp=HTM&do ... ranger.php
Karrie
Rank 4
Rank 4

FRANCE TELECOM from UK

Post by Karrie »

Thanks for the link; I think that maybe for the French speaking service though? II the meantime having spoken to someone else, they have said to keep dialling the 0033 800 364 775 and whilst many messages say it is not recognised it will eventually, after repeated dialling connect! I have in fact dilled repeatedly and it has just connected!!!!!!! I'm now in an English queue and will have my call answered within 10 minutes! Now I just need them to answer and sort out our service; we are on our 3rd number since April - long story.......... :lol:
Karrie
Rank 4
Rank 4

FRANCE TELECOM from UK

Post by Karrie »

Success! Got a very helpful, fluent English speaking young man on the phone, who has actioned all my requests to change the bill adress and to set up a DD. Fingers crossed. I forgot to ask that given we are on our 3rd number is this likely to affect access to the internet, which was set up at the same time back in April with the first telephone number? CAn I face ringing back......