TV Mucho

Problems/advice relating to your PC/Mac/Phone/Television/ Satellite TV/DVD/Blu ray......

Moderator: Moderators

dsd
Rank 3
Rank 3

TV Mucho

Post by dsd »

I have registered with TVMucho to have the 1 hour free a day in order to watch the last episode of Bodyguard tonight, as TV Catchup no longer works from France.

The screen offers me all the French channels. Can anyone help by telling me how to get to the English channels please?

Catchup directs you to something called tv transponder, which I'm not sure about yet

Many thanks in advance to anyone who reads this and is able to answer before 10pm!! Don't dare try things myself as I need the free hour for Bodyguard!!
Gus Morris
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Gus Morris »

If you don't absolutely have to watch UK TV live then there are a multitude of reliable, if not entirely legal, options. Catch up has many advantages. Apart from the news!

Gus
Helen
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Helen »

The last episode of Bodyguard was 75 minutes long - I hope you managed to watch it all the way through!
dsd
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by dsd »

Gus, when I said Catch up, I was talking about TV Catch up, which never actually offered said catch up!

To my relief, when I logged on at 10pm, it offered me UK channels immediately. Unfortunately, as Helen says, it was a longer episode than usual so my free hour wasn't enough! I have taken a 1 month subscription for 9.99, to see how much I use it and to judge the quality, but so far I'm delighted. I was able to watch the last part of Bodyguard (recorded) as well as other things
Helen
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Helen »

Really glad you got to watch the whole of the last episode of Bodyguard - you certainly wouldn't have wanted to miss the last 15 mins.