St cyprian car parking

Problems/advice relating to your PC/Mac/Phone/Television/ Satellite TV/DVD/Blu ray......

Moderator: Moderators

Andy1
Rank 0
Rank 0

St cyprian car parking

Post by Andy1 »

Hello. Can anyone update me on the latest position regarding getting a slightly cheaper car parking ticket in st cyprian if we live here.
Many thanks.
Anthea & Tim
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Anthea & Tim »

In previous years residents of St Cyprien could secure a reduced parking charge of €10/month from mid Jun - mid Sep. You had to prove residence with a utility bill or impot showing your local address and your vehicle had to be registered in 66 (ie no hire cars).

There used to be a section on Parking Charges for Residents (with a form to complete to get this benefit) on the Mairie website however, it no longer seems to there.

May I suggest you call in to the Mairie (or email: contact@saint-cyprien.com) and ask them if the concession still exists, the conditions and, if appropriate, how to apply.
Anthea & Tim
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Anthea & Tim »

Anthea & Tim
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Anthea & Tim »

With the application form under "Formulaire horodateurs" at: http://www.saint-cyprien.com/pgs/news2.php?id=169
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

Anthea & Tim wrote:In previous years residents of St Cyprien could secure a reduced parking charge of €10/month from mid Jun - mid Sep. You had to prove residence with a utility bill or impot showing your local address and your vehicle had to be registered in 66 (ie no hire cars).

There used to be a section on Parking Charges for Residents (with a form to complete to get this benefit) on the Mairie website however, it no longer seems to there.

May I suggest you call in to the Mairie (or email: contact@saint-cyprien.com) and ask them if the concession still exists, the conditions and, if appropriate, how to apply.
Can I just add that your first response to almost any issue in France is to ask at the mairie. They are always helpful (especially if the maire is your next-door-neighbour).