Top shows and movies to watch on Netflix in May

Problems/advice relating to your PC/Mac/Phone/Television/ Satellite TV/DVD/Blu ray......

Moderator: Moderators

Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Mine would have to be Shooter too....and maybe Some Kind of Beautiful because I like the title.

We have webtv4me now (https://anglophone-direct.com/watching- ... tv-france/) and don’t really get round to watching Netflix anymore cos there are so many thousands of pre recorded films and series. Looks like it still has some good stuff though.
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

I supppose that one advantage of Netflix is that they actually own the intellectual property rights to what they are selling you. If you are inclined to be picky that way.

Believe me, Kate, that you are the only person here that I would dare say that to now. Because, as you have said elsewhere, you decide the tone.
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Well, maybe I should have said that the forum members decide the tone. :-) It's not what we say to each other, it's how we say it. :lol:
Santiago
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Santiago »

Netflix has a massive amount of content and, as Martyn says, is perfectly within all the broadcasting laws.

That webtv4me is very expensive. A high entry cost and monthly fees over trice that of Netflix. Much like the previously advertised MoochieMedia, it is reliant on the support of the person selling it.

Moochie Media managed to gain a lot of very unhappy customers.

For UK tv, the cheapest and best curent solution seems to be TVMucho as proposed by Allan. No upfront costs.
Domaine Treloar - Vineyard and Winery - www.domainetreloar.com - 04 68 95 02 29
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

We’ve had webtv4me for a fair while now. We don’t find it so expensive, less than half of what we’d pay for similar in the UK. It is what it is. If one day it disappears, something else will take its place. For now, it works really well for us.
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

Allan
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Allan »

martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

Allan wrote:
The losers here include Sky and BT and their legitimate subscribers.
And all the content providers who have licensed content to the broadcasters on terms which aren’t meant to include us. (Possibly because they’ve sold, or would like to sell, the French rights to Netflix France or someone). I find it as tiresome as anyone that the system works like that, and I imagine that the EU will ultimately break it up. But possibly after the UK has left.
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

I understand exactly what Martin is saying Allan. And you. I’m quite a clever girl behind the fluffy little woman persona. :roll:
It works for me.
russell
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by russell »

Allan wrote:
The losers here include Sky and BT and their legitimate subscribers.
Not strictly true as, living in France, there doesn't seem to be a legitimate way to watch Sky or BT's programmes. I guess most of us would be prepared to pay them if they would provide us with their services.

Russell
austin44

Update for jully

Post by austin44 »

Here are few more shows which you can watch in July

harlots
casual
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Update for jully

Post by martyn94 »

austin44 wrote:Here are few more shows which you can watch in July

harlots
casual
They seem to be on Hulu, which gives us a whole new arena for bodging with VPNs. But lots of nudity and nooky if you persevere, apparently.
Steven Brown
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Top shows and movies to watch on Netflix in May

Post by Steven Brown »

What I know and watch shooter is one of the best Netflix show in May.