Game of thrones Live Streaming

Problems/advice relating to your PC/Mac/Phone/Television/ Satellite TV/DVD/Blu ray......

Moderator: Moderators

Allan
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Game of thrones Live Streaming

Post by Allan »

mariad wrote:Hello everyone, i am looking for a way out to watch Game of thrones season 7 live streaming.
Got across this source: https://www.bestvpnprovider.com/how-to- ... es-online/

But i need to know apart from getting it with the help of a vpn, is there some other way out..

Please help, i have missed the first episode due to this. Any help would be highly appreciated.
No VPN will get you Game of Thrones, it will just make it look like you are in a country that offers a service to watch it.

For the UK, it is shown on Sky Atlantic so you would need a Sky Account to watch it and a VPN or SmartDNS that fools it into thinking you are in the UK.

If you or a friend have a UK Sky subscription then you can run Sky Go on a PC or a tablet and watch Game of Thrones. I believe that in the US you can watch it on HBO but I don't know what the requirements are.

Copies of all episodes of Game of Thrones are widely available on news groups. No VPN is required but you should consider them to be pirate copies.
Santiago
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Santiago »

Agree with everything Allan says. Game of Thrones is on OCS, available through Orange.

Stop trying to get something for free and pay for a subscription if you are so desperate to watch series 7 now.
Domaine Treloar - Vineyard and Winery - www.domainetreloar.com - 04 68 95 02 29
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

mariad wrote:Hello everyone, i am looking for a way out to watch Game of thrones season 7 live streaming.
Got across this source: https://www.bestvpnprovider.com/how-to- ... es-online/

But i need to know apart from getting it with the help of a vpn, is there some other way out..

Please help, i have missed the first episode due to this. Any help would be highly appreciated.
This seems really serious. If you call out the SAMU, they could probably give it intravenously.
russell
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by russell »

There are a number of pirate websites that will give you torrent links to download the episode you want. However, it is illegal in France to download pirate copies and French ISPs monitor such downloading.

Russell
GaryStevens
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by GaryStevens »

Got across this source:
mariad wrote:But i need to know apart from getting it with the help of a vpn, is there some other way out..

Hey mariad.

yeah, you can try out streaming kodi either over third party streaming sites if they're legit in your region or you can try and stream got on kodi. here's a guide you can follow on how to stream game of thrones over kodi.

https://www.ivacy.com/blog/kodi-game-of-thrones/

using kodi is a little tricky but if done right, you can also use kodi to stream other stuff too.. it's a really popular player but may be subject to piracy or dmca depending upon where you live and the prevalent laws. again, it could be perfectly legal in your region, or it could get you a notice.
kenny
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by kenny »

I use these streaming apps on Android box, Popcorn Time, Showbox and terrarium tv

I am pretty sure if you go the to website of one of the apps above, you will see a Windows version , if you dont use Android
HarBenly
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by HarBenly »

I don't understand why people bother going for a VPN with kodi when every possible option is free and streaming is as easy as it can be.

I know there are a few ups and downs with kodi addons and repos being down but its okay, it happens.
Ben.
warlord
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re:

Post by warlord »

HarBenly wrote: Tue 28 Nov 2017 14:35 I use these streaming apps on Android box, Popcorn Time, Showbox and terrarium tv

I am pretty sure if you go the to website of one of the apps above, you will see a Windows version , if you dont use Android, it keeps getting updated weekly so I am pretty much covered.
No matter which service you use make sure its will not leak your data as many providers keep logs
Brosciencelife
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Brosciencelife »

You're right Warlord. I think it's usually pretty easy to tell though if a VPN provider keeps logs or not. Obviously you'd have to trust the provider is being honest about their logging policy, but considering that it's not illegal in many places to not keep logs I couldn't think of a reason why most would lie about this.
pvtred25
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by pvtred25 »

I agree, there are many series that have become easily accessible nowadays but the problem with downloading those and even just accessing movie sites is that it's highly likely there are spammy links, scam redirects, etc. I'm fond of using VPNs for streaming because I want to secure my IP address and prevent potential cyber attacks.