Filmon No Longer Free

Problems/advice relating to your PC/Mac/Phone/Television/ Satellite TV/DVD/Blu ray......

Moderator: Moderators

Santiago
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Santiago »

Has anyone else noticed that BBC has become impossible to access using VPN or Smart DNS?
Domaine Treloar - Vineyard and Winery - www.domainetreloar.com - 04 68 95 02 29
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

Santiago wrote:Has anyone else noticed that BBC has become impossible to access using VPN or Smart DNS?
No is the short answer. Maybe you are just a hobby winemaker after all. Though I guess you are allowed some rest from your toils.
Allan
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Allan »

Santiago wrote:Has anyone else noticed that BBC has become impossible to access using VPN or Smart DNS?
I have no problems accessing BBC via VPN.

It is commercial VPN services that they are blocking so either find one that is little used or invest in a UK connection and go via that.

As I mentioned in my last post, you can watch any BBC program broadcast in the last 7 days by using TV Mucho.
Santiago
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Santiago »

Allan wrote:
I have no problems accessing BBC via VPN.

It is commercial VPN services that they are blocking so either find one that is little used or invest in a UK connection and go via that.

As I mentioned in my last post, you can watch any BBC program broadcast in the last 7 days by using TV Mucho.
Thanks Allan. I gave TV Mucho a go. It's not the same as using BBC iPlayer but neither my VPN (NordVPN) or my Smart DNS (UnoTelly) seem to be able to confuse the BBC any more and it's noce to have all channels in one place. So this is a decent solution to the ongoing problem.
Domaine Treloar - Vineyard and Winery - www.domainetreloar.com - 04 68 95 02 29
russell
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by russell »

I've been using TVMucho for about six weeks now. Much cheaper than Filmon and it has been more reliable for me.

Russell