Amazon premium tv

Problems/advice relating to your PC/Mac/Phone/Television/ Satellite TV/DVD/Blu ray......

Moderator: Moderators

martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Amazon premium tv

Post by martyn94 »

Does anyone have any experience of this?[/u][/quote]
Allan
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Allan »

I sort of have it, I have Amazon Prime on my UK account and Amazon Premium on my French account so I can get Prime video on either.

Unfortunately it asks me to make a once-off country choice for video.

Looking at the Amazon.fr website, they only talk about showing Amazon Originals so I don't think the French site will have the same content as the UK site.

Do you have some specific questions? If so I'll try to help.

I just found this list of content

https://www.justwatch.com/fr/plateforme ... rime-video
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

Allan wrote:I sort of have it, I have Amazon Prime on my UK account and Amazon Premium on my French account so I can get Prime video on either.

Unfortunately it asks me to make a once-off country choice for video.

Looking at the Amazon.fr website, they only talk about showing Amazon Originals so I don't think the French site will have the same content as the UK site.

Do you have some specific questions? If so I'll try to help.

I just found this list of content

https://www.justwatch.com/fr/plateforme ... rime-video
Many thanks. Very much the sort of info I was after. I only have Premium in France so I don't have your dilemma. But it's a pretty small and random selection of content. If you are going to have only one "classic" Hollywood movie, "It's a wonderful life" is not too shabby, but I'd trade it any day for "Some like it hot".
Allan
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Allan »

To be truthful, I have Amazon Premium and Amazon Prime for the free delivery service. I don't watch Prime Video much except for the Grand Tour.

Prime in the UK does have a good music library which works really well with an Amazon Echo but I dont think that is available in France.

If you buy a lot from Amazon then Premium is probably worth having for the free delivery alone with the videos as a bonus.
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

Allan wrote:To be truthful, I have Amazon Premium and Amazon Prime for the free delivery service. I don't watch Prime Video much except for the Grand Tour.

Prime in the UK does have a good music library which works really well with an Amazon Echo but I dont think that is available in France.

If you buy a lot from Amazon then Premium is probably worth having for the free delivery alone with the videos as a bonus.
That's exactly how I got here, but I don't buy as much now as when I first set up here. Just as well: free shipping saves you so much money that you could happily go bust.
Santiago
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Santiago »

Rubbish compared to Netflix IMO.
Domaine Treloar - Vineyard and Winery - www.domainetreloar.com - 04 68 95 02 29
Allan
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Allan »

Santiago wrote:Rubbish compared to Netflix IMO.
Do you have both?
Allan
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Amazon Deal

Post by Allan »

mariad wrote:Amazon is offering some student discount, sorry i do not remember the deal price and where i saw it but it was there. Anyone here got across the same, if yes please share the deal.
The link on the UK site is https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/student/signup/info

The doesn't seem to be an equivalent on the french site