Kodi/Filmon not working

Problems/advice relating to your PC/Mac/Phone/Television/ Satellite TV/DVD/Blu ray......

Moderator: Moderators

martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

russell wrote:
martyn94 wrote: Sounds like fun, at least as an alternative to root-canal work. The better answer, obviously, is to use some obscure brew of Linux.
The Rspberry Pi uses a not so obscure version of Linux :D
Russell
Touché, but I am sure you get my point. Most tech queries about computers are asked by noddies like me who hardly know how to turn the thing on, and answered by geeks who want to change the OS. Full disclosure: this is a bit exaggerated, but not entirely untrue.
Webdoc
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Webdoc »

Actually my Raspberry Pi runs on shortcrust pastry and caster sugar.
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

Webdoc wrote:Actually my Raspberry Pi runs on shortcrust pastry and caster sugar.
There's a wonderful recipe somewhere in Jane Grigson for an Italian version of Summer Pudding, made with three ingredients: sliced brioche, a lot of raspberries, and whipped cream. Maybe a bit of sugar if you don't like it as tart as I do. No cooking, obviously, and no circuit boards.
russell
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by russell »

mariad wrote:have you tried Exodus for movies, or i may be wrong in suggesting this. Please correct me if i am wrong.
Exodus is one of a number of Kodi "scraper" add-ons that search and index various pirate sites for films and allow you access for streaming or downloading.

I don't wish to prolong the discussion on legality but I believe that downloading from those sites is illegal in Europe while streaming is questionable.

Russell.