Help please - Quick boarding pass print in Argeles needed

Problems/advice relating to your PC/Mac/Phone/Television/ Satellite TV/DVD/Blu ray......

Moderator: Moderators

susie
Rank 2
Rank 2

Help please - Quick boarding pass print in Argeles needed

Post by susie »

Hi, My niece and her boyfriend have just walked into Argeles central beach to go to the internet cafe to print their board passes for a Ryanair flight tomorrow (Tuesday)......and it's shut for repairs.

Does anyone please
1. have a printer in the Argeles beach area, so we could email their two boarding passes to you and you could print them off for them. They'll come and collect, or

2. have any experience of using the Ryanair app for online boarding passes so they can just flash one of their many and varied ipads, iphones, iwotsits, or

3. know of another internet cafe in the vicinity?

Many thanks - any information gratefully received.
Susie
kathyw
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by kathyw »

The app is very easy to use.
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Bit of a trek, but they're welcome to print out here if no other solution.
Nigel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Nigel »

Can print out here at Villelongue dels Monts
Helen
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Helen »

Probably too late for this discussion, but the Ryanair app is very straightforward to use. I've used it to check in for flights for some time now and it works well. There are a few airports which can't handle it, but I don't think that's the case for any French or British ones.
S Hart
Rank 1
Rank 1

Internet cafe

Post by S Hart »

Too late now I know but for future info there is an Internet cafe at the end of the village in argeles. Go to the top of the village as if going to the station, but turn left at the very top of the village it is a few minutes walk on the left going towards Flowers restaurant and opposite the Citreon garage.

The one on the Argeles sea front has been closed since April, it said it was closed for repairs then so shouldn't think it is reopening.
Susan
rhys
Rank 4
Rank 4

Internet Café in Argelès Village

Post by rhys »

Just to update and confirm that

1] The super internet café at the Plage which I have been using since it opened in 2000 ( ! ) is definitively closed, sadly. The gent who now runs some other business in the premises told me the man who owned it had returned to Belgium ( imagine ~ going to Belgium from the S. of France ?? ).

2] There is an internet café as described at the end of the main road through Argelès village just a couple of hundred yards before the roundabout.

I found it ( ten days ago ) delightfully reminiscent of early ( circa 1993 ) internet cafés such as Cyberia in London : kind of dark and mysterious. Anyway ~helpful owner who let me print out boarding pass for , from memory , something like one and a half Euros. Please support this useful business if you are able, or we will lose it like the one on the Plage.
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Internet Café in Argelès Village

Post by martyn94 »

rhys wrote:Please support this useful business if you are able, or we will lose it like the one on the Plage.
If need be, they could downsize it into a red telephone box: I gather that there will soon be plenty on the market. If you can get your stuff onto a USB key or an SD card (which might need some extra kit), anyone with a printing/copying service (like my Maison de la Presse) might be up for it. Or not, as the case may be. But the passes displayed on mobile phones seeem to work perfectly well, if you remember to keep them charged.