Watch F1 online

Problems/advice relating to your PC/Mac/Phone/Television/ Satellite TV/DVD/Blu ray......

Moderator: Moderators

montgolfiere
Rank 5
Rank 5

Watch F1 online

Post by montgolfiere »

With the opening of the F1 Season.... i have just used the following link to access and watch the Practice Session down under in OZ. http://robssatellitetv.com/watch-f1-live-streaming. Seemed good Picture Quality.
Boomshanka
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Boomshanka »

You can also watch it in full HD as well as have full red button access if you use us for your streaming TV.

There are many free sites but if you want quality and full service and support then that's what we do for hundreds of people in the PO area.
The Best UK TV in France- No Dish - No PC - NO VPN - 100% legal Just �145
Visit www.moochie.media or find us in the Anglophone Directory.
montgolfiere
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by montgolfiere »

I do wish you wouldn't always use my Posts to launch your advertising. Please make your OWN Posts if you want to Peddle your Systems.

The quality of the above link is Excellent and Free....or at least it was last Season!!!Works on your Computer and doesn't require any special Box etc.
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

Boomshanka wrote:You can also watch it in full HD as well as have full red button access if you use us for your streaming TV.

There are many free sites but if you want quality and full service and support then that's what we do for hundreds of people in the PO area.
"Full red button access"? I'm almost wetting my knickers. You've bought your ad on the main site:we can read it at our leisure. The mods would not be happy with what I would like to say next.
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

montgolfiere wrote:I do wish you wouldn't always use my Posts to launch your advertising. Please make your OWN Posts if you want to Peddle your Systems.

The quality of the above link is Excellent and Free....or at least it was last Season!!!Works on your Computer and doesn't require any special Box etc.
Except that the link seems to be down. Only curiosity on my part, I'm one of those sad people who think that "motor sport" is an oxymoron.
montgolfiere
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by montgolfiere »

martyn94 wrote:
Boomshanka wrote:You can also watch it in full HD as well as have full red button access if you use us for your streaming TV.

"Full red button access"? I'm almost wetting my knickers. You've bought your ad on the main site:we can read it at our leisure. The mods would not be happy with what I would like to say next.
couldn't have put it better myself.
montgolfiere
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by montgolfiere »

Just watched the Qualifying. I used the first link. Ham 1 - Ros Nil.
russell
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by russell »

martyn94 wrote:I'm one of those sad people who think that "motor sport" is an oxymoron.
Agreed, just like soccer. When big money is involve it is no longer sport but business. However both are still sport at local club level.

Russell.
russell
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by russell »

Has anyone tried the Dexter TV addon for Kodi, the one Boomshanka uses? There seem to be lots of both positive and negative comments on the Web and it would appear to have been unreliable in the past. I can't find a channel list anywhere, I guess you have to "donate" to find out what you will get.

Russell.
montgolfiere
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by montgolfiere »

I will leave what 'he' does to him... happy with my own Systems thanks.
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

montgolfiere wrote:I will leave what 'he' does to him... happy with my own Systems thanks.
montgolfiere
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by montgolfiere »

The race turned out a lot more exciting than the Mercedes 1 - 2 Result would imply.!!!