ITV 1 Has re-appeared

Problems/advice relating to your PC/Mac/Phone/Television/ Satellite TV/DVD/Blu ray......

Moderator: Moderators

Smiley G
Rank 5
Rank 5

ITV 1 Has re-appeared

Post by Smiley G »

With FilmOn being its usual stop start weekend performance level.........I discovered ITV1 on our old PMB DigiBox through our 80cm dish!!!!!
It seems to be a general ITV 1 and I cannot detect regional advertising.
Currently watching "It'll be alright on the night" without any problems although I would have preferred the film on BBC4 "The Good Shepherd."
I am sure this is just a temporary aberration and it will soon disappear, but it joins True Movies, Zone Horror and SKY News still on Astra1N.

:P :P
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.
montgolfiere
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by montgolfiere »

I have watched quite a lot of Filmon over the past week or so in Germany, (including 'Peak Programmes' eg Downton, Dr Who, Last Tango) and they have all run well on Filmon. I think a lot of the Problems we all seem to encounter in France are due to the french Internet System itself..... French Internet does have some long term problems with 'International Routing'... since at least 2004. and of course a lot of the IPTV Services, including Filmon, come from outside France.
Merisin
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Merisin »

My OH did a quick check last night and again just now. Says he gets Ch4 fine and ITV+1 was OK last night but not so good now. Our kit is quite ancient so we might get better results with newer gear.

Mary
Smiley G
Rank 5
Rank 5

ITV 1 Has started to disappear

Post by Smiley G »

Update:
As it is now starting to cloud over, the picture is "pixilating" and breaking up.
It was enjoyable while it lasted.
:cry:
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.
lonesome paddy
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by lonesome paddy »

ITV1 still ok here but C5 has just gone. It was the first week of February 2014 that we lost all the channels with the satellite change, so im expecting this lot to disappear any day now