Public Printing.

Problems/advice relating to your PC/Mac/Phone/Television/ Satellite TV/DVD/Blu ray......

Moderator: Moderators

Steve&Julie
Rank 4
Rank 4

Public Printing.

Post by Steve&Julie »

Hi. Not sure if this is the right place but here goes...
We need to find somewhere to print out 2 boarding passes for our flight home in a few days time. We have PDF's on a USB memory stick or can download them from Ryanair site or my email server. Does anyone know anywhere in the Saint Laurent de Cerdans, Arles sur Tech, Ceret, Perpignan, or Figueras area that has public printing facilities (internet cafe?) or similar?
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Public Printing.

Post by martyn94 »

Steve&Julie wrote:Hi. Not sure if this is the right place but here goes...
We need to find somewhere to print out 2 boarding passes for our flight home in a few days time. We have PDF's on a USB memory stick or can download them from Ryanair site or my email server. Does anyone know anywhere in the Saint Laurent de Cerdans, Arles sur Tech, Ceret, Perpignan, or Figueras area that has public printing facilities (internet cafe?) or similar?
I don't know your area. But places that do photocopying can often print from memory sticks: it might extend your options (eg maison de la presse?).
russell
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by russell »

Geoman
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Geoman »

PC shop behind intermache in Ceret does it costs about €1 just check his opening times.
spj
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by spj »

try digiprint (very nice english people) at le boulou just behind
mc donalds on the same ZI as intermarche
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

You can come to mine and print them out Steve if you can wait til I get back as have just bought my Dad back to Leeds. Back home on Sat. Is that any good?
Last edited by Kate on Tue 22 Apr 2014 22:16, edited 1 time in total.
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

I would normally offer if you were down Argeles way but my ink is very low and may be too light for Ryanair. Have new cartridges of their way but dont know if they will arrive in time for you.
Dylan
blackduff
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by blackduff »

The Internet Cafe in Argeles Plage is a good place for printing your tickets. Not sure how much though.

Le Noisette, in Argeles Village, used to allow printing there but someone said they stopped this service. They used to have computers and printing in this cafe. It's located across from the church.

If you're going to be living in this region, you can buy a HP printer from Intermarche for about 65€. This will print, scan, copy and it works wi-fi too. You can print from a tablette too and not required to install this printer to the tablette. A mobile probably works too but I haven't used ours yet.

Blackduff
FACEBOOK THOUGHTS: Remember that old phrase: if you're not paying for it, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
Nigel and Karen
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Nigel and Karen »

Geoman wrote:PC shop behind intermache in Ceret does it costs about €1 just check his opening times.
thats where i print mine, about 2 euro for the computer and 30 cents a copy, just go to thje ryanair site and hit print and the lady behind the counter gets them for you.
Steve&Julie
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Steve&Julie »

Thanks for the suggestions . We have a printer, but the cartridges and print head dry out because we are not here to use it enough. A neighbour has kindly printed them for us. I think the Marie's office may also print them (next time) if we ask nicely.