Phonexpat.com

Problems/advice relating to your PC/Mac/Phone/Television/ Satellite TV/DVD/Blu ray......

Moderator: Moderators

Ben Briers
Rank 1
Rank 1

Phonexpat.com

Post by Ben Briers »

Hello - I am interested in getting a reasonably broadband service. Has anyone any experience of phonexpat.com? I have emailed them with some questions bu no response so far...

Thanks
russell
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by russell »

Haven't tried them but they look a bit expensive to me when you add in all the options and extras.

I use SFR for broadband and telephone (including line) and free calls to anywhere in the world for about 38 euro/month. No extra to pay for caller display, messaging, etc., and a good helpline with English speaking technicians available if needed.

Russell.
geoff.smith
Rank 1
Rank 1

free

Post by geoff.smith »

go to free..all in 38 euros, they also give you a mobile sim card free, with 60 calls/text free per month,, cldm geoff
russell
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: free

Post by russell »

geoff.smith wrote:they also give you a mobile sim card free, with 60 calls/text free per month
Oh yes, I forgot that Geoff. SFR also give you a free SIM. You also get free access to their WIFI network and the FON network which includes BT FON in the UK.

Russell.
Santiago
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Santiago »

Do SFR offer a package for mobiles, fixed line calls and TV and what deal do you get with the mobile SIM?
Domaine Treloar - Vineyard and Winery - www.domainetreloar.com - 04 68 95 02 29
russell
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by russell »

Santiago wrote:Do SFR offer a package for mobiles, fixed line calls and TV and what deal do you get with the mobile SIM?
Mine includes all calls to fixed telephones worldwide. The mobile SIM is free including 10 minutes of calls - enough for me. I use it mainly so that others can contact me. TV yes, but not in my area as I am too far from the exchange - not sure of the cost.

Russell.