Free

Problems/advice relating to your PC/Mac/Phone/Television/ Satellite TV/DVD/Blu ray......

Moderator: Moderators

Pichicuy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Free

Post by Pichicuy »

Does anyone have any recent experiencing of switching from other operators to Free? Has it been a problem-free switch? Any advice gratefully received. Thanks in advance.
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Aw - thought you were giving something away!! :oops:
Pichicuy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Pichicuy »

Sorry! Good phone deals though, if you're interested!
Marguerite & Steve
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Marguerite & Steve »

Kate wrote:Aw - thought you were giving something away!! :oops:

Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change.
Life's too short to be anything... but happy.
John & Elaine
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by John & Elaine »

We have had up to three Free boxes on the go - ours and two rentals - and never had any real problems. Certainly not in switching which we have done twice. The latest box is terrific with massive recording memory and multilingual options for the hard of Frenching!

Go change!

John
Pichicuy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Pichicuy »

Am definitely going to change on Monday when my mobile contract is up! Thanks for the reply.
Allan
Rank 5
Rank 5

Free mobile

Post by Allan »

I have just subscribed to Free but not transferring from another network.

All went well, they sent me a Sim card when they said they would and it just worked ( my phone was already unblocked ).

Their free ( without charge ) helpline answered the phone fairly promptly,

So far so good
jeannot
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by jeannot »

Have just switched my internet, fix and mobile telephone services from Orange to Free. Apart from a 48 hour period without any internet or home telephone(the good old days), the switch over went smoothly, a lot less hassle than not so long ago,no more recommended letters etc..
Everything working at least as well for the moment,a few added options as regards the TV services, the kids are happy and i'm happy saving a few Euros on the monthly bill.
Whether you change operator or not its well worth looking around and asking questions.The big operators are lowering their prices to hold on to existing customers.I reckon Free have done us all a favor after years of relatively high prices being maintained by France Telecom etc.