auto entrepeneur

General chat about doing business in France and the PO; tax, financial, legal and insurance matters.

Moderator: Moderators

rbg
Rank 4
Rank 4

auto entrepeneur

Post by rbg »

Has anyone actually tried to set up under the new auto entrepeneur status and if so, how did you get on?
Is it as simple as they say?
I've had quite a few enquiries through FAB PO re same.
Puddles
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Puddles »

This was on the news on TF1 this evening.
As I understood it, it takes about 10 mins on the internet & bingo you are registered. But then I only have a small ducks brain so I have more than likely got it all wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never mind it was worth a try.
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
thumbelina
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by thumbelina »

Any idea where on the internet, please Puddles?
rbg
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by rbg »

thumbelina
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by thumbelina »

thanks a lot
pfrancis
Rank 1
Rank 1

auto entrepreneur

Post by pfrancis »

Easy. Visited new CCi offices. Talked it all through. They filled in forms with me and that was that. You can also fill in on web if you want to.
Manifique.....
Paul.
Valerie_50
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Valerie_50 »

Hi everyone and Bonne Annee a tous! Hopefully 2010 won't be as tough as 2009 for small businesses...

For those of you thinking about starting an auto entrepreneur business, I have issued a free video explaining how to complete the online registration form, together with a few tips and mistakes to avoid.

http://www.startbusinessinfrance.com/video

My feedback on the auto-entrepreneur scheme is that Yes it is easy to set up, but there is no hurry to register. Do your market research, prospection and only register once you are sure that the potential is there. It gets a bit messy having to switch business codes within a few months.
anglais66
Rank 0
Rank 0

inforegistre

Post by anglais66 »

Ive set up as an auto entrepreneur and have received my siret and siren number etc. Ive now received a 'Formulaire D'Enregistrement' from Inforegistre asking me to complete the form and send back with a cheque for 87.04€. Is this form and payment obligatory? Or is it a clever way to get money from people like me who don't know what they are doing?
ruby
Rank 2
Rank 2

scam

Post by ruby »

Hi Anglais 66

Be very careful about sending cq's as there have been alot of scam's, if you visit Valerie's forum, there is a write up on there about these scam letters and she may be able to help.

Regards
Ruby

Property Management, Holiday lets & Property Sales in Dept 66
www.lesjoursheureux66.com
anglais66
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by anglais66 »

Ahhhh,

Thanks Ruby,

A quick google search reveild the following.....

http://www.thisfrenchlife.com/thisfrenc ... r-bin.html
mrob343
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by mrob343 »

Hi
Just thought I’d bring you all up to speed on this situation (for all you budding entrepreneurs out there) having had an in depth conversation with representative of the RSI/Orasante this afternoon.
He informs me that the auto entrepreneur regime only stays in place for a period of three years, after this time has elapsed you must change your business statute to either micro social (micro enterprise) or reel simplified or reel normal with or without TVA registration.
At the end of the day the Auto entrepreneur system is in place to encourage the development of small businesses in France with minimum cotisations after which you are obliged to climb the business statute ladder!
Hope this is of help to any of you guys with small businesses :wink:

Cheers Rob :)
overtaxed
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by overtaxed »

As my business has not got off the ground, and I am being asked for premises tax which is more than I've earned as auto entrepreneur (see thread I started), I have decided to de-register. Can anyone - mrob or valerie_50 perhaps - tell me how to do this please?