Employing Somebody on a Short-Tern Temp Basis

General chat about doing business in France and the PO; tax, financial, legal and insurance matters.

Moderator: Moderators

Phip3
Rank 2
Rank 2

Employing Somebody on a Short-Tern Temp Basis

Post by Phip3 »

Hi, During the summer months I do a bit of letting : not 'on the black' ! Normally I do the cleaning etc., myself , but am getting long in the tooth and last year found it a bit too much . This year have found somebody to help me and as I want it 'all legal and above board', spent some time on line checking out registering and paying social charges etc. I didn't expect it to be straight forward but I've spent more time than I wanted to reading on line: Yes, I know I should have guessed that it wouldn't be straight forward .

Can anybody, who knows what they're talking, about save me a bit of time and point me in a good direction. I've already looked at data.gouv.fr (re CDD contracts) and URSSAF (social deductions) on line .
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Have you considered paying by 'cheque 'emploi'?
http://anglophone-direct.com/the-cheque ... al-labour/
Phip3
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Phip3 »

Hi, Thanks. I've had a look there and I'm not sure that it is meant for my situation . Seems to be for employing home help, personal help , etc. Mine is a business , BIC Non-prof. I'll have another look, though.
Phip3
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Phip3 »

Kate wrote:Have you considered paying by 'cheque 'emploi'?
http://anglophone-direct.com/the-cheque ... al-labour/
i've had another good look at this and it applies to employing somebody for personal services (tried to thing of another word for services but couldn't!) doing your garden, child minding, home help etc.

Found the right info : There's a site www.letese.urssaf.fr, for employers with a small number of workers, but while the guide is lengthy but helpful the website is a pain in the backside. Help info took me to blank pages and contact link meant that I lost everything I'd entered and had to start again.

Anyone else used this site ?
Florence
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Florence »

My husband used to use cheque d´emploi, he was an artisan and needed an employee from time to time. They´re easy to use too.
Phip3
Rank 2
Rank 2

Thanks

Post by Phip3 »

Hi, Thanks for info. Finally managed to get registered on TESE website . so item closed.