English food delivered to France

The best place to buy this and that? Recommend shops and share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

caroline postlethwaite
Rank 2
Rank 2

English food delivered to France

Post by caroline postlethwaite »

www.britishonlinesupermarket.com
Are really good for delivering quickly & even got Sainsburies Malties for me. I recommend them but was disappointed to find some things on my order missing. They did not inform me before dispatch. Had I know I would happily have waited for the Organic spoon size shreddies to come in. The minimum postage is £16.99 so it's worth ordering as much as you can to justify this. They wrote that they had had them in & apparently they think it is therefore OK to have them marked available on the site. I disagree.I should have been informed.

If you do order make sure they have all the items in before they send them out. They do have a good range of products.
Robert Ferrieux
Rank 5
Rank 5

english food

Post by Robert Ferrieux »

from Helen

Great news. Thanks CP.
En attendant I've asked a friend who's holidaying somewhere in Spain, to bring me my xmas goodies. He goes to a Brit colony where the shops sell only English food (though there may be the odd haggis - and odd is the operative word).
polremy
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: english food

Post by polremy »

Robert Ferrieux wrote:from Helen

Great news. Thanks CP.
En attendant I've asked a friend who's holidaying somewhere in Spain, to bring me my xmas goodies. He goes to a Brit colony where the shops sell only English food (though there may be the odd haggis - and odd is the operative word).
Ah, haggis. Yes, yes, yes.
I feel a Robbie verse or two coming on!
Serge

Re: english food

Post by Serge »

polremy wrote:
Robert Ferrieux wrote:from Helen

Great news. Thanks CP.
Ah, haggis. Yes, yes, yes.
I feel a Robbie verse or two coming on!
Very Chavtastic .............. :roll: