pool cover repair

The best place to buy this and that? Recommend shops and share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

pool cover repair

Post by opas »

Can anyone recommend a company/shop who will undertake a small repair to a pool cover.
I need the ratchet straps sewn on, the cover is in good state without any tears.

Perpignan/ Thuir / le Boulou .
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
russell
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by russell »

You could try a sailmaker such as AZ Voile.

Russell
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

Thanks for that Russel. I did not fancy a 2 hour round trip to the coast so started to think closer to home.
I was going to phone a pool company but then thought outide the box. I had the bache in the car( it is in sections that slide out of a track) when I passed the camping at Neffiach.....tents/awnings! They rip and need repair, so I popped in to ask if they knew anyone. He was very help full but suggested I would have to go to Perpignan.
Last night I had a brainwave. Cordonnier! So this morning I went to Ille.
I did not think for a minute this lady in the shoe shop would even listen to me after she heard the word bache. She was great, asked the materials etc. So whilst I had her interest I went out to the car to fetch it.
Great when a plan comes together, it will be ready tomorrow.
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

all done and back on pool, service with a smile too!
Debeneur.