Health & Well Being Centre Argeles

The best place to buy this and that? Recommend shops and share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Smiley G
Rank 5
Rank 5

Health & Well Being Centre Argeles

Post by Smiley G »

I saw this new shop advertised in PO Life 40 online and in the article on the home page. I happened upon the shop in Argeles whilst walking past, popped in to have a look and was very impressed.
Although I am not into Reiki, aromatherapy or the like the treatment room looked lovely and the practitioner speaks very good English having lived there for a number of years.
There was a good range of products for sale, bio Earl Grey Tea and other varieties, biscuits, salad ingredients and the usual soaps and essential oils.
Aside from this there was a really lovely range of gifts, vases, ornaments, candles etc.
I purchased some candles for the table (not tea lights) 1euro each, I thought that was good value for the size and lovely colour.
I am not related to the staff or have any connection with the shop so this is a genuine review.
As you leave Argeles centre on the Collioure Road it is on your left after the Notaire and before the garage just after the ancien route Collioure, loads of parking on their forecourt.
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.
sue and paul
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by sue and paul »

That's brilliantly useful information. Thanks