Cresson's have arrived

The best place to buy this and that? Recommend shops and share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

blackduff
Rank 5
Rank 5

Cresson's have arrived

Post by blackduff »

Sue
I know that last year you wanted to find cresson. Since it's a spring time veggie, I just wanted to say I saw them at the fruit shop in Argeles, behind Intermarche.

There wasn't a lot of it and I cannot say it's in good shape or not but they had some. Maybe you can make some soup with this awaiting more.

Blackduff
FACEBOOK THOUGHTS: Remember that old phrase: if you're not paying for it, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

I know Blackduff, I have had some. Thanks anyway. Have to pick the right time to go there as sometimes its really fresh and others it is on the verge of not so good.
Dylan
blackduff
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by blackduff »

The produce over Easter tends to be over the top. There's a lot of other things need to await too.

Blackduff
FACEBOOK THOUGHTS: Remember that old phrase: if you're not paying for it, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

The produce is dearer than supermarkets but the quality is so much better and I believe in the main grown locally. I love going in there. They also sell an excellent (so I am told by hubby as I am a white drinker) BIB at 9,90€.
Dylan