stores

The best place to buy this and that? Recommend shops and share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

stores

Post by opas »

I am looking for something that I do not even know if it exists!

We are thinking of replacing our gazebo on our roof terrace, in the past we have looked at a store, but we do not have the height for one to roll out without someone walking into its extending arms.
So now we have in mind a horizontal roller blind, that rolls back into a casing the same way a store does, but so we can pull it across to meet a beam and hook it to make a shaded area when needed. We have seen this principle used on motor homes but their blind is then fastened to a tent pole structure.

Any ideas?
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
Marguerite & Steve
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Marguerite & Steve »

something like these?

http://www.primrose-awnings.co.uk ( I know its UK, but as an idea)

or this

http://www.kiterelateddesign.com/awnings.html
Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change.
Life's too short to be anything... but happy.
russell
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by russell »

Try Mitjavela at Rivesalt (next to the garden centre by the N9). They supplied us with a vertical roller blind for use as a windbreak and, as they make them on site I'm sure they could do something.

Russell.
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

Just seen your post, I will be up in that area on monday, will call in and see what they can propose.

Thanks
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.