Coopers - back by popular demand!

The best place to buy this and that? Recommend shops and share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

malcolmcooper
Rank 5
Rank 5

Coopers - back by popular demand!

Post by malcolmcooper »

In case anyone here isn't on my mailing list I'd like to say thank you to all who supported the shop. You probably know that the shop is now closed but many customers asked me to continue in some way. For that reason the shop is now online at www.coopers.fr

The product offering is a little low right now but Christmas goods are all there along with beers and many other products too. I'm adding more as fast as possible.

Please let me know if there is anything you want to make available quickly and I'll put it to the top of my work list. UK paint will continue to be available too.

The down side to the new system is that you need to place your orders and wait a little but the big up side is you will get exactly what you order, in full, no disappointment about something not being on the shelf.

Thanks again and please email me at mc@coopers.fr or call 06.45.16.66.31 if there is ANYTHING that you want me to get for you.
Malcolm Cooper

I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
Existentialbricks
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Existentialbricks »

Really pleased you're still in business and I can still get my favourites. Best of luck with the internet venture, I will definitely be a customer.
malcolmcooper
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by malcolmcooper »

Good to hear, thank you.
Malcolm Cooper

I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
malcolmcooper
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by malcolmcooper »

If you want mince pies, crackers, turkeys, gammon hams, sausages, cranberry sauce, Cadburys Roses and selection boxes and much, much more please order online before noon this Friday, 2nd Dec.

www.coopers.fr
Malcolm Cooper