La Table de Cuisine

Scan the list of restaurants reviewed by members, post new reviews, discuss food topics, post your favourite recipe.....

Moderator: Moderators

Santiago
Rank 5
Rank 5

La Table de Cuisine

Post by Santiago »

Received by email. Looks interesting. They pride themselves on freshly-sourced local ingredients and a range of Natural wines.

bonjour à tous
encore quelques places disponibles pour le repas de dimanche, menu que vous découvrez ci dessous
à lire également les actualités sur notre site internet en page "actualités" pour retrouver le mot de passe valable jusqu'à fin juin !
profitez bien du soleil et à bientôt pour déguster notre carte ...

***Spécial Fête des Mères***
*Apéritif : Muscat passerillédomaine « La Casenove » et amuse bouche sweet muscat aperitif
*Feuilleté d’Asperges aux Morilles
Puff pastry with Asparagus and wild mushrooms
*Filet de Bœuf braiséGalette de pomme de terreLégumes de saison
Roasted french Beef Fillet, crispy potatoes
*Financier à la verveine Citron du jardin
Gaspacho de Fruits frais locaux : abricot*fraise*cerise, Sorbet griotte
Sweet lemon biscuit, fruity gaspacho, cherry sherbet
*café compris coffee included 39 €

Réservations au 04.68.95.42.06
Valable uniquement le dimanche 29 mai 2011

LA TABLE DE CUISINE
SAVEURS ET GOURMANDISES
ENTRE TERROIR ET TRADITION
Martine et Laurent BROZZETTI
8a rue de taxo
66690 saint-andré
tel 0468.95.42.06
retrouvez nous sur Facebook ...
www.latabledecuisine.com
Domaine Treloar - Vineyard and Winery - www.domainetreloar.com - 04 68 95 02 29
mammadee
Rank 2
Rank 2

La Table de Cuisine

Post by mammadee »

We have now eaten here several times. The food is always excellent and there is a good selection of unusual local wines.
Every time we leave, we wonder why there is not a queue out on to the man road.
We will certainly be there agian on our next visit to the area
edann42
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by edann42 »

I agree, it's excellent !
Santiago
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Santiago »

Rachel and I went for lunch the other week. The cuisine is certainly of a high standard. Not Michelin-style but more farm-gourmet. Innovative takes on classic dishes made with top quality ingredients and interesting flavour combinations. Perhaps the most eclectic wine list I've seen in the Roussillon too. They focus on small, natural, sometimes quirky, producers.

The salon has a calm and homely ambience and service is friendly and attentive.
Domaine Treloar - Vineyard and Winery - www.domainetreloar.com - 04 68 95 02 29
John & Elaine
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by John & Elaine »

It's our favourite too!

John
tubs
Rank 4
Rank 4

la Table de Cuisine

Post by tubs »

Four of us went the other night. The restaurant was empty. The "welcome" by Madame left a bit to be desired inasmuch as we felt a little unwelcome! We were received by a rather unsmiling hostess and menus were handed to us unceremoniously. However, we persevered in engaging her in conversation and eventually she became much more chatty. We came to the conclusion that she had a dry sense of humour! Now to the food, it was superb, all fresh ingredients and some of them locally produced. A varied menu and something for everyone. I had confit of lamb and it was amazing. Desserts were to die for too. We spoke to the chef (Madame's more smiley husband!) and gave him our compliments. He really has a passion for food.
I can't understand why it's not packed every night. I'd recommend it highly, keep smiling at Madame and she will eventually smile back!
sue and paul
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by sue and paul »

Agree with all that you say tubs. I believe Madame also has a good command of English
blackduff
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by blackduff »

sue and paul wrote:Agree with all that you say tubs. I believe Madame also has a good command of English
I believe that her name is Martine. I meet her at the boulangerie in Argeles although I have only spoken French with her. I've eaten there about a half of a dozen times and it's always (1) not too busy, and (2) it's very good food.

This restaurant has always empty for the eaters despite the food has always good. This place used to be called the "Happy Hussier" (sp?) and it was run by Graham and his wife. His wife was a good cook but Graham could bore for England. Maybe it is why this place was empty most of the time. He did serve fish and chips (very good) and various curries.

I guess it's time to go to the Table du Cuisine again.

Blackduff
FACEBOOK THOUGHTS: Remember that old phrase: if you're not paying for it, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
blackduff
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by blackduff »

We went to the Table de Cuisine last night and the restaurant was quite full. There was one table still open but it was reserved.

When we arrived and most of the tables were mostly expats but after they left, the French and Italians took the places. Martine said that during the end of this summer season, make reservations before you come. She's expecting to be busy this summer.

The food last night ~ Miammmm!

Blackduff
FACEBOOK THOUGHTS: Remember that old phrase: if you're not paying for it, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.