New restaurant

Scan the list of restaurants reviewed by members, post new reviews, discuss food topics, post your favourite recipe.....

Moderator: Moderators

Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

New restaurant

Post by Sue »

There is a new restaurant at Elne called Le/La Roy something which can be seen from the dual carriageway Argeles to Perpignan. Does anyone know what it is called or better still has anyone been.
Dylan
Colin L

Post by Colin L »

It's called Roi Toqué. Very new, fresh and attractive decor. Great welcome and good average food I would say. Worth a visit and in the future it will have a fabulous terrace for bbq and grillade with a wide view of the Albères

Not easy to find. You will see it on the left coming past ELNE from the south on the expressway. Take the next exit, cross over the expressway into ELNE and keep left when you can to get parallel with the main road heading back towards the south. Coming from the north, the exit is to Elne on the right and Alenya on the left. I hope this map of the bit of ELne is correct.

Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

New restaurant

Post by Sue »

Thanks. Will have to give it a try. What is it like for price.
Dylan
john
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by john »

Have been and will be doing a report in due course. 21€ is the cheapest Menu available,and carte mains are about the 19€ mark. I'd agree with Colin that it is good but not outstanding. Welcome:service very good though.