Le Tire Bouchon, Perpignan (near station)

Scan the list of restaurants reviewed by members, post new reviews, discuss food topics, post your favourite recipe.....

Moderator: Moderators

Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Le Tire Bouchon, Perpignan (near station)

Post by Kate »

Went here for lunch this afternoon - very good. We had the plat du jour which was lemon chicken in a very nice sauce with caramelised lemon, delish spinach in a light creamy roll, nice chips..... piping hot and very very tasty! Along with a glass of wine it came to 14€ each for the one very substantial course so probably not the cheapest I have come across in Perps, but I think very reasonable, particularly for those who dont want three courses at lunchtime. Immaculately clean and good service. Chatting with the lady chef and patronne, it was clear that it was all proper home cooking - everything prepared as ordered, rather than in advance.
From the FNAC, head across the road towards the station and it is about half way down on the left. 20, ave Général de Gaulle 04 68 34 31 91
rbg
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by rbg »

Yes, OH had 4 month job on quai nobel and rates this resto the best in that neighbourhood - not cheap, as you have said Kate but v good value, he still dreams about their home made chips!!!!
groslard
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by groslard »

Would it be possible to hobble there from the Station?
I limp badly and walk with one or two sticks, but I love to take the train and get out a bit.
I can manage 400/500 metres easily enough.
The only problem is that the restaurants near stations aren't usually very exciting..