Coté Port Restaurant

Scan the list of restaurants reviewed by members, post new reviews, discuss food topics, post your favourite recipe.....

Moderator: Moderators

BT
Rank 4
Rank 4

Coté Port Restaurant

Post by BT »

The Coté Port, Centre Commercial , St Cyprien will not be opening this summer. I dined there twice last summer and found it to be very good. Excellent food and staff.

In it's place will be a Tapas bar. I will try during the summer, brief review will follow.

Regards

BT
BT
Rank 4
Rank 4

Tapis Bar St Cyprien

Post by BT »

Just wondering if anyone has been there yet?

BT
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

That will be interesting BT as we tried two or three restos on the port front last year, and they were all OK, but nothing special, so will await your review with bated breath!
John & Elaine
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by John & Elaine »

We've always found the Ascoli to be great and reliably consistent!

John & Elaine
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Yes, agree. It's one of our favourites too, but I was thinking actual port as opposed the Les Capellans and have only just noticed that BT says Centre Commercial. It will be great if the tapas place is good, as we are there quite a lot. Trouble is that it is soooooo quiet out of season and soooo hard for these places to survive. I noticed last year that even in high season, the restos are not full most evenings.
Santiago
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Santiago »

We had a walk around St Cyp the other day. Most of the restos looked a bit touristy apart from one with an Italian name. Away from Les Capellans in the more boaty part of the marina there were two restaurants side by side facing the boats. One was quite large and looked as though it might be worth a try, l'Atelier.

We then had a look at the La Lagune area and there appeared to be 2 or 3 beach restaurants in a state of construction. There is also a fancy-looking spa hotel.

Has anyone eaten at either of these?
Domaine Treloar - Vineyard and Winery - www.domainetreloar.com - 04 68 95 02 29