Tax Assessments

Banking, insurance, currency exchange, taxation, prices.

Moderator: Moderators

edann42
Rank 4
Rank 4

Tax Assessments

Post by edann42 »

My wife and I completed a Tax Declaration last year. For 2010, do we need to collect a Tax Assessment form from Ceret (as we did last year), or are we automatically sent one????
john
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by john »

If you are in the system,Edann,(ie have a tax dept number),you should be sent one "prerempli" some time in Apr/May. You have till 31 May to fill the rest in and return it.

Mine arrived last year about the 18th May,which seems a ridiculously short time to be left to return it, eg what would happen if you are away on holiday for the final 2 wks of May??!!
blackduff
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by blackduff »

Mine arrived Saturday.

Blackduff
FACEBOOK THOUGHTS: Remember that old phrase: if you're not paying for it, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
Roger O
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Roger O »

People are encouraged to fill out the form via Internet.
You get a 2 week extention on the final submission date if you do it.
If you've never done it before you start off with this page
http://www.impots.gouv.fr/portal/dgi/ho ... me&sfid=00
to set up your account.
We do it each year by monthly direct debit which works out in the end a bit like PAYE in effect!
I deal in Logic!
"Magic" is applied science far in advance of our current technology.
edann42
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by edann42 »

Thankyou all!
Arthur and Lyn
Rank 2
Rank 2

Filling in the dreaded tax forms !!

Post by Arthur and Lyn »

Hi, I think I have filled in forms correctly but would welcome advice. Arthur has a police pension taxed in UK and I have a government pension taxed over here. On the red form I have filled in my gross pension in euros on the pension bit under "conjoint" Then on the back page Under V11 Revenus Exoneres U have put in Arthurs pension, tax and net. I have carried over the net to the bottom Montant Brut des traitments, salaires, pensions etc, which says to carry over to lingne 8TL on the blue form. Which I have done. Is this correct does anyone know ??? Thanks
polremy
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Filling in the dreaded tax forms !!

Post by polremy »

Arthur and Lyn wrote:Hi, I think I have filled in forms correctly but would welcome advice. Arthur has a police pension taxed in UK and I have a government pension taxed over here. On the red form I have filled in my gross pension in euros on the pension bit under "conjoint" Then on the back page Under V11 Revenus Exoneres U have put in Arthurs pension, tax and net. I have carried over the net to the bottom Montant Brut des traitments, salaires, pensions etc, which says to carry over to lingne 8TL on the blue form. Which I have done. Is this correct does anyone know ??? Thanks
I was under the impression that government pensions were taxed in UK.
Presumably it is British government pension!