The Tax Man Commeth

Banking, insurance, currency exchange, taxation, prices.

Moderator: Moderators

PaddyFrog
Rank 5
Rank 5

The Tax Man Commeth

Post by PaddyFrog »

He has sent his begging letter again.

Cette année, votre déclaration sera disponible sur impots.gouv.fr, à partir du vendredi 2 mai.

If anyone has Re-formatted their drive or changed their PC, you will have to get a new certificate.

Visit the impots site follow the procedure for cancelling your certificate, then you re apply straight away takes minutes they you are up and running.

If you do not TeleDec maybe this year start it is so easy.

All your impôts are on line, you can look back years.
Michael
carol sheridan
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by carol sheridan »

They won't let me do it on line because I have moved house since my last declaration.
Roger O
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Roger O »

How come? We moved departments and no problem!
Mind you, Annaïck knows exactly how to charm the tax authorities!!
PaddyFrog
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by PaddyFrog »

I have had two addresses, no probs, both addresses have the Impôts/ Fonc and Hab archived on my page.
Michael
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Admin »

I was chatting to a lady who runs the AGF insurance agency in Ceret (place de la Liberation) - she is an ex tax expert and is going to have an 'open morning' every saturday morn to explain insurance and tax and answer any questions. Her English isn't brilliant (she is having lessons) but she has a fluent English speaker to translate. Her name is Regine (the English lady is Hortense) and you can contact her on 06 43 80 73 51 if you have any tax or insurance queries. Will post more details later.