Barcelona long term parking

Flights; transfers; trains; ferries; routes; getting to and from the PO; lifts offered or wanted; motoring and biking matters.

Moderator: Moderators

cbrace
Rank 0
Rank 0

Barcelona long term parking

Post by cbrace »

Does anybody have any suggestions for finding long term parking (18 days) in Barcelona. I need to fly from Barcelona early one morning and need overnight accomodation and parking. The airport parking appears to be 14 euros per day.
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Barcelona parking

Post by Sue »

I assume you are talking airport parking. I am trying to sort the same myself. Try www.aparcaivola.com they are much cheaper.
Dylan
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

I know a few people recommended hotels on the forum which allowed you to leave your car there if you stayed over night, and shuttled you in but that was quite a while ago, before Ryan became so prolific at Girona. I left my car at Barcelona for 5 days last year, and tho I cant remember the price, I DO remember that it cost me a bras and a jambe.
Last edited by Kate on Mon 22 Nov 2010 14:49, edited 1 time in total.
John & Elaine
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by John & Elaine »

The regular parking at Gerona airport is €9 a day

John
cbrace
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by cbrace »

Thanks for the advice. It is Barcelona (not Girona) that i am trying to find a solution for. Ideally a hotel where i can leave the car and stay for 1 night would suit me best.
russell
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by russell »

No personal experience but there's a list of hotels with shuttle service here: http://www.booking.com/airport/es/BCN.e ... 4wod5UA9ZA

Sorry the URL tag doesn't seem to work with that address. You'll have to copy and paste the URL into your browser.

Correction, it does work. It just doesn't underline properly.

Russell.
rogb
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by rogb »

Has anyone found cheap season ticketing for a month to 3 months parking at or near Barcelona airport? Aparcaivola's tariff seems to be on a daily basis and while a lot cheaper than the airport's own parking, is quite pricey for a long stay. We've been happy with El Punt at Girona airport but need to look further afield due to MOL's new summer schedules.
john
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by john »

rogb wrote:Has anyone found cheap season ticketing for a month to 3 months parking at or near Barcelona airport? Aparcaivola's tariff seems to be on a daily basis and while a lot cheaper than the airport's own parking, is quite pricey for a long stay. We've been happy with El Punt at Girona airport but need to look further afield due to MOL's new summer schedules.
I've seen some places advertising such services on the roadside in Castelldefels (just South of BCN airport) rogb. But,not having need to use them,I've never investigated them.

But,as Kate says, I cannot see any reason why you should not be able to leave your car long-term foc outside the Tryp or Renaissance hotels on the Mas Blau Business park. We've left ours for best part of one month there,without problems. They both have regular shuttles to T1 at the airport.,so you'd need to get the connexion bus from there to T2 where Ryan fly from.