Frogbus to Ski stations

Flights; transfers; trains; ferries; routes; getting to and from the PO; lifts offered or wanted; motoring and biking matters.

Moderator: Moderators

Santiago
Rank 5
Rank 5

Frogbus to Ski stations

Post by Santiago »

This looks like a pretty good idea and good value too.

http://www.anglophone-direct.com/Ski-transfer-service

My only problem is that I can't really be bothered to get to Perpignan for 6.45 in the morning. I'd prefer not to start skiing at 9.00. Call me lazy but 10.00 will do fine.

My other question for Frogbus, if you are tuned in, is can we leave our non-skiing clothes/boots on the bus while we ski?
Nigel and Karen
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Nigel and Karen »

Looks good and not a bad price?
Owens88
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Owens88 »

I also think a slightly later start would be good. AND, any chance of a stop at VilleFranche de Conflent ?
John
www.Goodviews.co.uk

Vernet Les Bains and East Midlands
Frogbus
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Frogbus »

Hi,

Some responses to previous posts below, thanks for taking the time to post comments.

The Frogbus ski shuttle will stay at the resorts until it makes the return trip in the evening so items may be left on-board by arrangement with the driver. As the bus may not be attended at all times during the day, any items left will be at passengers own risk.

Our market research guided us towards an early start as the majority of skiers interested in a day trip wanted to have a full day on the slopes. Our morning departure from Perpignan is timed to have skiers on the slopes between 9.30 - 10am after organising ski passes, ski hire, etc. Just to clarify, the bus leaves Perpignan train station at 7am - details on departure times, pick up points, etc are here

To ensure an express service, we have limited the number of stops. The closest stop to Villefranche is the Super U car park at Prades, about 5-10 away.

Please use our contact form for a more immediate response to any queries.

Regards, FROGBUS.com