NHS COVID APP - Vaccination Status

Flights; transfers; trains; ferries; routes; getting to and from the PO; lifts offered or wanted; motoring and biking matters.

Moderator: Moderators

Lescr31
Rank 1
Rank 1

NHS COVID APP - Vaccination Status

Post by Lescr31 »

has anyone used the NHS COVID APP - Vaccination Status on arrival in France - I am curious to see if it is accepted, or whether I need to print off copies ?
alan
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: NHS COVID APP - Vaccination Status

Post by alan »

I travelled out 2 weeks ago and I thought it best to have paper copies of all of the following;

1. Vaccination record
2. Lateral flow test result
3. Boarding passes including for my return flight to prove the length of my stay
4. Utility bill evidencing ownership of a house in France where I would be staying but also showing residence in the UK
5. Bank statement showing proof of sufficient funds for my stay
6. Travel Insurance certificate and
7. Sworn Undertaking
Lescr31
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Lescr31 »

Thx Alan - that is very useful.

Which airport did you fly into ? (Although watching the news this evening may make my research academic)
alan
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by alan »

I was on Ryanair's Stansted flights to and from Carcassonne. No-one asked on the outbound leg about insurance, funds, the length of my stay nor where I would be staying. I was asked if I was a UK resident - I think that was to do with stamping my passport. Good luck

Alan
Karrie
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Karrie »

Hi Can anyone give me an'idiot's guide -step by step of how to transfer the NHS vaccination QR code from my phone to the tousanticovid app which is also on my phone. I'm not tech savvy enough to do it. Thanks in advance.
Lescr31
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Lescr31 »

The best way is to print the pdf fron the NHS app, then scan the qr code into the certificate section of the tous covid app
Karrie
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Karrie »

Thanks Les, we got there in the end with it.