Perpignan airport

Flights; transfers; trains; ferries; routes; getting to and from the PO; lifts offered or wanted; motoring and biking matters.

Moderator: Moderators

opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Perpignan airport

Post by opas »

I will need to use Perpignan airport parking for a few days, looking on their site I noticed a company that offers discounted parking there. Has anyone used Travelcar at the airport?
I have never noticed a keypad to enter your code into, as I onlyever stay for a few minutes either dropping off or collecting someone.
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Perpignan airport

Post by opas »

I took a detour to the airport, sure enough keypad there to punch your ticket number into. So I booked online 22.50e , normal tariff for 4 days 40e.
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
russell
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by russell »

Thanks, that's good to know.
Russell
Sus
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sus »

Thanks for sharing this, we use the airport a lot and could do with some savings on parking cost.
DavidB
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by DavidB »

I've made a reservation to use the Travelcar parking area for a week, from next weekend, and saw these posts about it.
Not being a regular user of the airport, can anyone tell me which particular parking area it is, and where it's located relative to the main airport building? Thanks.
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

The normal car park Infront of terminal building, no designated parking spaces. When you arrive to enter there are 2 barriers, use the left hand one, the keypad to enter code is at that one. Easy to use.
Debeneur.