Perpignan Avis Car Hire

Flights; transfers; trains; ferries; routes; getting to and from the PO; lifts offered or wanted; motoring and biking matters.

Moderator: Moderators

rainbow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Perpignan Avis Car Hire

Post by rainbow »

Let me bring Anglophone readers up to date arrived Perpignan 21st May9.45 pm after they canceled the automatic car, I had previously booked. I then made a further call to Avis UK advise who me to rebook with my credit card again etc job done. My wife and went to the Avis desk at Perpignan train station we were told they had no conformation of our booking ,also the said they had no cars. I had one reply from Anglophone reader who advises to write to the Boss of Avis. Their apologies or any compensation are to late the steam is still coming out my ears.
Best Wishes
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

Put pen to paper or email Avis, do not stop till you get an answer.
You booked with a credit card, contact your card provider.
I assume you paid for alternative transport to your final destination and kept the blill.
Enjoy your break , contact Avis asap and persue it on your return to uk.
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
interiors66
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by interiors66 »

Ms Mark Servodidio Chief Executive

Email Mark.Servodidio@avis-europe.com
Telephone 01344 426 644
Fax 01344 417 411
Website http://www.avis.co.uk
Social Media T

Postal Address 7 Welbeck Street, London, W1G 9YEM
Company Number 00802486C
Company Status Active (Established 24/04/1964)

Go straight to the top
Good luck
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Also if Avis have a Facebook Page make a nuisance of yourself. I had a problem with Hertz who charged me for damage I didn't cause. I posted daily on their FB Page complaining about them and all monies were refunded.
Dylan
Ariègeoise
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Ariègeoise »

Yes, definitely use social media - Twitter as well as Facebook - it gets better results than any other method these days as your complaint is there for all to see!