Ryanair mobile boarding pass at Perpignan?

Flights; transfers; trains; ferries; routes; getting to and from the PO; lifts offered or wanted; motoring and biking matters.

Moderator: Moderators

nickiwynne
Rank 3
Rank 3

Ryanair mobile boarding pass at Perpignan?

Post by nickiwynne »

Hello,

We are reluctantly travelling back to Stansted next Weds, 6 th Aug.
Have downloaded the new Ryanair mobile app but I am not sure if I can use it to check in online.

Annoyingly the app asks you to check that you meet the mobile criteria and then asks you to ' click here'....but the link doesn't work!

It may be that this service is just not ready - but apparently it won't be available at all airports anyway.

Can anyone tell me whether Perpignan is a candidate for the mobile boarding pass, please?

Thank you ,

Nicki
dimidu66
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by dimidu66 »

Hello,

You can download your boarding pass on your mobile phone with the app. You won't have any problem to use it at Perpignan Airport, just don't forget to check-in within times allowed by Ryanair or you will have to pay 70€.
nickiwynne
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by nickiwynne »

Thank you so much.

Nicki
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

Thanks, we know it works at Perpignan, does this work at all airports that Ryanair use?
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
dimidu66
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by dimidu66 »

I'm not sure but I would say yes. Even if they can't use the scanner on the screen of the mobile phone, the airport staff can use the sequence number written on the boarding pass (electronic or paper version).