More Frogbus Information

Flights; transfers; trains; ferries; routes; getting to and from the PO; lifts offered or wanted; motoring and biking matters.

Moderator: Moderators

blackduff
Rank 5
Rank 5

More Frogbus Information

Post by blackduff »

In Le Indep, there's a small article about Frogbus. They are starting a new line three days per week. This will be Perpignan~Le Boulou~ Gran Jonqueras (sp?).

Price is 2.99€ for aller or 4.99€ for aller/retour.

For those which still ride with Frogbus, it's useful.

Blackduff
FACEBOOK THOUGHTS: Remember that old phrase: if you're not paying for it, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Perhaps that will improve their service to the airport as they were trying to squeeze the Gran Jonquera stop off into the same trip to the airport.
Dylan
sue and paul
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by sue and paul »

Just to redress the balance a little - we have just seen off our visitors going to Girona on the 09.30 Frogbus at Le Boulou.
sue and paul
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by sue and paul »

And 2 others got the 12.30 Frogbus which also arrived on time with most pleasant driver who got all the luggage out for passengers at the airport.

I'm not saying things don't sometimes go wrong, or that Frogbus complaints procedure is correct, just that they can also get it right, and always have, where we're concerned
blackduff
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by blackduff »

Just a little acorn of thought~Mr. Frogbuss was seen at McDo yesterday. So, he is a living person.

Blackduff
FACEBOOK THOUGHTS: Remember that old phrase: if you're not paying for it, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
lonesome paddy
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by lonesome paddy »

Looking at the Frogbus timetable beginning 26th Sept, i notice the first bus from Perpignan train station leaves at 9am. Has Frogbus now discontinued the earlier bus or has it been like this for a while.
rogb
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by rogb »

We haven't used Frogbus for over a year, and it's sad to hear that the service has deteriorated badly, but we were once on the last Frogbus bus of the day from Girona to Perpignan, arriving about 11pm or midnight. Our car was parked out at the airport and we needed to collect it to get home.

We were chatting to the driver. When we told him that we were going to phone for a taxi to take us out to the airport, he said there was no need to worry about that, he would take us out there himself in the coach. And he did, dropping another passenger off at her home in Perpignan en route. And he was then going to drive back to the depot (I think he said it was at Elne).
monsans
Rank 4
Rank 4

frogbus information

Post by monsans »

They also helped me out of a VERY difficult situation created by their present 'purr' competition. All of which was discussed on this forum at length at the time. I guess one just has to be aware that it does not work all times with everybody.
alan
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by alan »

We used Frogbus reasonably often when we could fly from Gatwick into Girona and were never let down. I last used them in January when flying from and to Luton and again everything went smoothly.

Perpicat has also worked well for us in the past especially because the driver would drop us off in Port Vendres.