Anyone know the new flight timetable from Perp to Stansted

Flights; transfers; trains; ferries; routes; getting to and from the PO; lifts offered or wanted; motoring and biking matters.

Moderator: Moderators

Jo-Anne

Anyone know the new flight timetable from Perp to Stansted

Post by Jo-Anne »

for 2013 yet??

I've looked on Ryaniar but it's not easy, they keep wanting to send me to what sounds like Outer Mongolia!! :?
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Looks like it starts on Thur 21st March and flies 5 times a week on a Mon, tu, Thur, Sat and Sun.
Dylan
Pete F
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Pete F »

Sue wrote:Looks like it starts on Thur 21st March and flies 5 times a week on a Mon, tu, Thur, Sat and Sun.
Yup. Look out for flight times though! They're all different, and some are *very* early...
rogb
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by rogb »

There are currently two London/Perps flights showing earlier than the 21st March, on the 14th and 16th March. The start times are more civilised (later) once you get into April.
Jo-Anne

Post by Jo-Anne »

Thanks for the info.

It would be good to be able to download an itinery for 2013 if anyone has a link, otherwise I'll wait til one is published.

I'd heard there may be some doubt as to whether Mr O'Leary would actually continue to fly to Perpignan, so it's good to know Ryanair will be.
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Just go onto Ryanair's website.
Dylan
Jo-Anne

Post by Jo-Anne »

I did go onto the website but it's not user friendly.

Nevermind, thanks for all the help, I'm more clued up for it.
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Have to agree with you Jo-Ann. Just this minute booked a flight. Before paying it took me to the Hertz site to choose my rental car.... which i didnt want. Took me ages to work out that the only way to get off the page was to click on 'Select a car and add to payment' or something similar but without actually selecting a car. Complicated or what?
Nigel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Nigel »

Funnily enough if you do want to book a car Ryanair who use Hertz are always a very good price....usually £5 less than Hertz best price...
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

:lol: :lol:
Jo-Anne

Post by Jo-Anne »

:wink:
Jumping with Joy! Makes me want to book a flight so I can take advantage of such an amazing offer. Maybe I could try out the new Volks Polo??

Mind you I've paid £28 return from Perp to London Standsted before, and then gone on to pay £70, one way, to get the train to central London and out to Amersham.

That would equate to 750Kilometres for £14.00 flight with Ryanair
And approx 40Kilometres to Amershan for £70.00 London transport

:shock:
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

When I went to UK in December Hertz were around £100 dearer than Budget for a car for 4/5 days!!
Dylan
Nigel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Nigel »

Interesting....had` a car from Hertz for 8 days just before Christmas for £114...seemed good value to me
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

When I tried to book one from Hertz Bristol just before Christmas they were asking just under £200 for 4/5 days whereas I paid £79 with Budget! When I got home I replied to their questionnaire and they have given me a voucher for an upgrade on my next rental which is valid for 6 months.
Dylan
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

Jo-Anne wrote:Thanks for the info.

It would be good to be able to download an itinery for 2013 if anyone has a link, otherwise I'll wait til one is published.

I'd heard there may be some doubt as to whether Mr O'Leary would actually continue to fly to Perpignan, so it's good to know Ryanair will be.
You do realise they are one and the same?
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Dont be daft Opas!!
Dylan