Resea

Flights; transfers; trains; ferries; routes; getting to and from the PO; lifts offered or wanted; motoring and biking matters.

Moderator: Moderators

Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Resea

Post by Sue »

Can anyone tell me what the new area is marked, "Reseau" along with pictures of a bus, person and something else which I havent managed to see while driving. It is situate at the large roundabout at Argeles, after the Intermarche roundabout, with turnings off to Taxo, Perpignan, Le Boulou etc.
Dylan
Sav
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Resea

Post by Sav »

Sue wrote:Can anyone tell me what the new area is marked, "Reseau" along with pictures of a bus, person and something else which I havent managed to see while driving. It is situate at the large roundabout at Argeles, after the Intermarche roundabout, with turnings off to Taxo, Perpignan, Le Boulou etc.
I'm assuming it's the roundabout beyond Carrefour, where they are proposing to build a school.
Perhaps that's the reason for a bus stop, or there's a new service coming through from the Luna Park area.
There should be, as you have a long walk from the camp sites, to catch one at the moment :roll:

Cheers Sav :)
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Thats the place Sav, just up the road from us. The school site is still a mud pit of digging out foundations, no concrete in yet. At the "Reseau" there is a new off road area and what looks like a pathway to Aldi. At first it looked like it was going to be a picnic area though a strange place for one but then the signs went up some still having the word "Reseau" taped over.
Dylan
Sav
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sav »

Sue wrote:Thats the place Sav, just up the road from us. The school site is still a mud pit of digging out foundations, no concrete in yet. At the "Reseau" there is a new off road area and what looks like a pathway to Aldi. At first it looked like it was going to be a picnic area though a strange place for one but then the signs went up some still having the word "Reseau" taped over.
Well Reseau means network, so this could be a transportation point ;)

Cheers Sav :)
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

We have just aquired one of these just outside Thuir, it was opened by men in suits having an apero! posh vrsion of the roadworkers having their lunch; I feel that there is to be a new lotisement nearby.

It was a regular sight to see one pushbike chained to the bus stop, its owner obviously gone to work for the day on the bus.
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
blackduff
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by blackduff »

I saw one in Spain too. This is just where this is to turn to Darnius. Lots of ladies, so maybe they're waiting for the bus.

Blackduff :? :? :?
FACEBOOK THOUGHTS: Remember that old phrase: if you're not paying for it, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

You could be right Opas. They are building a new estate on the otherside of the roundabout. There are no houses yet but the roads, lighting etc is in.
Dylan
Santiago
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Santiago »

I saw one in Ille Sur Tet by the train station the other day.

I'm assuming they are public transports network hubs where you can park, catch the train or bus etc.
Domaine Treloar - Vineyard and Winery - www.domainetreloar.com - 04 68 95 02 29
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Merci.
Dylan