Perpignan Bus and Train stations - how far apart?

Flights; transfers; trains; ferries; routes; getting to and from the PO; lifts offered or wanted; motoring and biking matters.

Moderator: Moderators

Celestine
Rank 0
Rank 0

Perpignan Bus and Train stations - how far apart?

Post by Celestine »

Hi

Can anyone tell me how far apart the Perpignan bus station and train station are from each other. Are they walking distance?
If my train gets in at 17:43, is it possible to get the bus to Quillan that leaves at 18:20.

I usually do the Aeroplane & hire car, I've never tried the train before and I'm finding it difficult to find both stations on the same map.

Many Thanks
Celestine
Santiago
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Santiago »

They are next to each other now.
Domaine Treloar - Vineyard and Winery - www.domainetreloar.com - 04 68 95 02 29
Celestine
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Celestine »

:oops: I hadn't realised that.

Thanks very much for your help.
Sav
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Perpignan Bus and Train stations - how far apart?

Post by Sav »

Celestine wrote: Can anyone tell me how far apart the Perpignan bus station and train station are from each other. Are they walking distance?
Hi Celestine :)

The transition between the two is a matter of minutes
From the bus bays, walk into the main covered building & the train station is a little way down on the right ;)

Cheers Sav :)
GT
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by GT »

Hi Celestine,
You will be arriving on the Ex Brussels TGV.
This train normally stops on the furthermost TGV Platform, just exit the platform onto the concourse of the Gare TGV, go through the swing door to your left into the bus station. There will be a plan telling you which Quai, your bus departs from.

Check your Quai and return to the station, it is warmer than the draughty Quai.

Bonne Route
rhynostorm
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by rhynostorm »

A group of friends would like to visit Perpignan over the new year period. Are there any particular celebrations on at New Year's eve? I want to check before booking that the local restaurants/bars stay open until late on new Year's eve. Can anyone tell me a little bit about New year's celebrations in Perpignan?
Benoit
Rank 0
Rank 0

Perpignan Bus and Train Station

Post by Benoit »

Collioure has a fun New Year's eve celebration with fireworks over the bay at midnight. Didn't make it to this year's celebration - but the year previous and it was great fun. There were tents set up along the beach with champagne, oysters, onion soup, etc available and various musical groups prividing the entertainment. A few hardy souls were still partying the next morning when I went to the bakery for my baguette!