Public swimming pools in Perpignan and vicinity?

Been there? Done that? Where to go in the Pyrénées-Orientales

Moderator: Moderators

Leok
Rank 2
Rank 2

Public swimming pools in Perpignan and vicinity?

Post by Leok » Mon 26 Feb 2018 07:46

What Public swimming pools in Perpignan and vicinity are available?

Thanks in advance,
Leok

sue and paul
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by sue and paul » Mon 26 Feb 2018 08:55

martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Public swimming pools in Perpignan and vicinity?

Post by martyn94 » Mon 26 Feb 2018 18:28

Leok wrote:What Public swimming pools in Perpignan and vicinity are available?

Thanks in advance,
Leok
I thought of you on Sunday when the weather was lovely: I remembered that you had promised it for us around now, but the search on this site seems to be on the blink. I hope that you were here to enjoy it, and that you enjoy the rest of your stay anyway. It will still be nicer than most places and there’s always next year.
Last edited by martyn94 on Mon 26 Feb 2018 18:39, edited 2 times in total.

martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 » Mon 26 Feb 2018 18:33

If I weren’t here, I would be in the Seine-Maritime: min -7 tomorrow, and max -2.

Leok
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Leok » Tue 27 Feb 2018 11:44

martyn94 wrote:

Thanks in advance,
Leok
I thought of you on Sunday when the weather was lovely: I remembered that you had promised it for us around now, but the search on this site seems to be on the blink. I hope that you were here to enjoy it, and that you enjoy the rest of your stay anyway. It will still be nicer than most places and there’s always next year.
Have not yet arrived. expect to arrive around mid-March with the spring weather. :D

martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 » Tue 27 Feb 2018 14:12

Leok wrote:
martyn94 wrote:

Thanks in advance,
Leok
Have not yet arrived. expect to arrive around mid-March with the spring weather. :D
A good call on your part. In which case, you remind me of a (good, and old) friend in Australia, who plans his holidays (like the rest of his life) with minute care. Three months before his last holiday in Europe, he knew the location, and opening hours and days, of the only launderette in Amalfi. Being Italy it was still shut, of course, on the “wrongâ€￾ day when he tried to use it.

But then again, sea bathing can be very bracing here in March ( or even January, according to Kate).